IT Solution Manager (Connected Industry I4.0)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Pro-actively consults the customers in optimizing the Solution (technical, commercial) and in regards to standardization
- Plans activities for IT Solution within planning processes in close alignment with the experts in the Solution Team and Product/Service-teams (Solution roadmap)
- Integrates IT Products/Services into customer’s environment according to customer specific needs to create required benefit for the customer
- Manages IT Solution’s dependencies and integration of involved IT Products/Services in close alignment with relevant Product/Service Owners and takes over accountability for interfaces
- Analyzes and communicates KPIs (incl. service level targets for Solution and affiliated Products/Services, customer satisfaction and benchmarking)
- Is accountable for all commercial aspects of IT Solution
- Ensures achievement of objectives (measured by KPIs) through appropriate measures
- Contracts dedicated and extended team members
- May act as „Solution Cluster Manager” in large Business Teams to oversee several Solution Teams
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead functionally and motivate Solution team.
- Ability to combine technical and business view.
- Good understanding of relevant IT products/services as well as customer environments.
- Deep understanding of how the IT Solution supports customer processes.
- Problem-solving skills (analysis, options, driving decisions).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Several years of experience in application development (infrastructure nice to have).
- Several years of professional experience with broad knowledge of IT solutions for manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and quality management, general understanding of IT development and processes as well as understanding of the architecture.
- Good understanding of the dependencies between the IT-Solution and the corresponding IT-Products and IT-Services regarding the respective Continuous-Delivery/-Deployment/-Integration activities.
- Strong technical knowledge in application and infrastructure especially within the focus area of his IT solution.
- Good understanding of project management and execution inclusive operational topics.
- Microsoft Office and MS- Power-BI, and MS-Visual Basic programming Know How is welcome.
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English, German would be considered as an asset.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment.
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch.
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Relocation package.
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...