IT Solution Manager
Łopuszańska 96, 02-232 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Solution manager is accountable for the whole end-2-end perspective of the entire IT-Solution Supplier Master Data and orchestrates all responsible roles / activities over the entire IT-Solution life-cycle: plan, build, deploy, run and phase-out.
- Manages customer requirements and consults the Business Departments proactively in optimizing the IT-Solution in regards to technical and commercial aspects.
- Plans activities for the IT-Solution within planning processes in close alignment with the experts in the Solution Team and Product & Service-teams (Solution roadmap).
- Integrates IT Products & Services into customer’s environment according to customer specific needs to create required benefit for the customer.
- Manages the IT-Solution’s dependencies and integrations of involved IT Products & Services in close alignment with relevant Product & Service Owners.
- Analyzes and communicates KPIs (incl. service level targets for IT-Solution and affiliated Products & Services, customer satisfaction and benchmarking)
- Ensures achievement of objectives (measured by KPIs) through appropriate measures
- Is accountable for all commercial aspects of the IT-Solution
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar areas.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead functionally and motivate Solution team
- Excellent problem-solving skills (analysis, options, driving decisions)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Several years of experience in managing major IT platforms as a Product or Solution manager, designing, integrating and supporting business processes in IT-Solutions using SAP and non SAP Technologies (J2EE, Oracle DB)
- General understanding of IT development and processes as well as understanding of the architecture
- Good understanding of project management and execution inclusive operational topics
- SAP, Java and Oracle DB Know How and knowledge in the area of Master Data Management are welcome
- Very good knowledge of English, German would be considered as an asset
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...