IT Solution Architect Data Analytics & Big Data
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- You will be part of the Data Analytics Team in the sector of Mobility Solutions in the Robert Bosch Group.
- You will be designing the future Analytics architecture and the technical set-up on-premise and in the cloud.
- You will be participating in Proof-of-Concepts and in evaluation of new technologies.
- You will build the virtual cluster around an international team of domain architects and create together technical concepts for data integration, data modelling and data visualization as well as processes and guidelines for development teams.
- You will be participating in the creation of technical roadmaps and analytics strategies in the functional domains (Logistics, Sales etc.).
- You will be creating concepts for integration of central data models in order to exchange data between different analytics solutions and for integration of Machine Learning and AI methods.
- You will be working on the evaluation of customer requirements with regard to the analytics architecture in an cross-domain team with user department and central IT.
- Education: Completed studies in Computer Science or similar.
- Personality: Flexible, creative, innovative, convincing, team-minded, reliable and responsible-minded.
- Working style: analytical, structured, self-responsible, collaborative, connected and strategic foresight.
- Experience: several years of experience in the area of data analytics, data warehousing, data lakes as well as in analytical tools (e.g. ETL-Tools, Power BI, Tableau etc.). Experienced in the implementation of analytical use-cases in cloud technologies (e.g. Azure Synapse).
- Know-How: very good skills and experience in technologies and trends in the area of Data analytics. Experienced in data modelling methods (e.g. DataVault, Snowflake etc.) and data base technologies as well as practical experience in the programming on analytical platforms (e.g. SQL). Good skills in cloud architecture especially Microsoft Azure DataLake and Synapse Analytics.
- Language: fluent English, German is a plus.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...