IT Service Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Help shape the future: You will be working with global application support teams according to the standards defined in ITIL and internal procedures in order to provide Best in class support for our internal Customers.
- Take responsibility: You will be responsible to support Internal-global Bosch Project mainly in a SAP domain but not only. Your daily responsibility will be taking care for a Support concept or preparation Application to successful go-live from Project to Production in a context of Service Management or Security.
- Experience cooperation: You will work within international teams of developers and consultants in Germany, Poland and India.
- Experience and knowledge:
- More than 3 year experience in IT area (support, service management or comparable)
- Very good knowledge and practice in following processes (incident, problem, transition)
- Practice with project methodology (PRINCE2, AGILE, PMP)
- Experience with SLA, KPI, Service management
- Very good knowledge of IT Product lifecycle
- Preferable knowledge about SAP (not mandatory)
- ITIL Certificate
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Knowledge about Data Analytics tools
- Flexibility to learn different IT Solutions
- Nice to have: interest or practice in IT Security
- Personality: team oriented, initiative and responsible
- Working practice: analytical thinking and target oriented
- Languages: very good English skills both written and spoken
- Education: completed studies in informatics, business informatics or a comparable field
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...