IT Security, VP
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: R-738640
The Data Loss Prevention Engineer will be responsible for monitoring all Data Loss Prevention/Protection events, assist with investigations, and support and maintain the DLP Platforms.
- Monitor DLP platforms for performance and integrity
- Provide reporting and communication on issue and events related to the DLP platforms
- Ongoing maintenance and configuration of the DLP platforms.
- Continually engage and work with vendors and third party support groups to ensure the continuous operation of the platforms
- Develop improvements and enhancements to the platforms whether vendor driven or internally.
- Support the DLP teams with all activities related to the DP platforms.
- Provide documentation and presentations where applicable
- Participate in project work
- Build partnerships with business partners
- Work closely with DLP Triage Analysts in NA, EMEA, and APAC to share technical information to strengthen the global Data Loss Prevention/Protection Program
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of current data protection, information security and cyber security practices and techniques
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline-oriented environment
- Hands-on mentality, very good analytical capabilities with diligent work attitude
- In-depth knowledge and experience with triage on DLP Platform’s including Symantec, Microsoft , Zscaler, Voltage, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 5 years experience in cybersecurity and at least 1 year in an engineering role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred
- Some knowledge of Unix, LINUX and Windows operating environments, Oracle database and SQL Server
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CCSE, VCP, CCDA, CCNA, Server+ or certifications from Red Hat or Microsoft desirable
- Familiarity with Security Control organizations such as NIST, CSA, CIS, ISO, FFIEC, etc.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...