IT-Security Administrator (SecOps Linux & Endpoint-Protection) in Bosch Cyber Defense Center
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- As an „IT-Security Admin” you are part of the Bosch Cyber Defense Center (BCDC) and will work closely with international colleagues from the Security Analytics, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)- and the Vulnerability Scanning and Tracking Team – all with the goal to protect the Bosch-Group from Cyber-Attacks
- You will support the planning, design and be responsible for the operation and continuous development of Endpoint Protection solutions (Endpoint Detection and Response- as well as & Malware Protection Solutions) for the IT ecosystems of the Bosch Group on premise as well as in the cloud, with the focus on Linux-based Operating Systems
- In doing so, you will take into account customer-specific and organizational requirements as well as legal regulations
- As a contact person, you will act as a link between the project-relevant IT areas (e.g. between base-platform administrators of Linux and Mac as well as CERT, SIEM, Network Operation- and Software Deployment teams)
- You will be involved with the review and analysis of new technologies in the market and will contribute to the decision to include them as a service in our product portfolio
What distingueshes you:
We’re looking for several new specialists to our growing BCDC team. We have here place for admins with both – entry level and advanced skills.
- University degree in the field of information technology / IT security or alternatively 5 years of IT security or Linux-hands on experience
- Profound knowledge in operation systems (especially Linux) and scripting (especially Python) are a must. General knowledge in the area of System-Health-Monitoring (e. g. CheckMK), Automation (e. g. Ansible) and Cloud (Azure & AWS) are a plus
- Malware- / Endpoint Protection (Malware-Protection, e. g. Sophos or Symantec) as well as Endpoint Detection and
- Response (EDR) Solutions are known and available in your knowledge base
- A self-motivated, self-driven and quality-based working approach with a strong customer orientation combined with creativity in finding solutions are existing characteristics
- Ability to work in an international Team
- Strong communication skills and fluent language skills in English – German will be an asset – both spoken and written
- Requirements are basic-Level for Junior Positions and advanced/expert-Level for Senior Positions
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...