IT Quality Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Live cooperation: You work closely with internal BOSCH customers to improve the quality of new products and services in the area of development and operation. You are open for new trends in IT
- Shape the future: You are responsible for supporting the business to ensure ISO 9001 compliance
- Use creativity and freedom: You are responsible for the initiation, coordination and technical support of internal continuous improvement projects
- Create something new: You will be involved in setting up and further developing of an quality management system in a business unit in the Bosch IT area
- Assume responsibility: You are responsible for the coordination and moderation of various quality workshops
What distingueshes you:
- Personality: flexible, able to work in a team, resilient, self-motivated, confident in appearance, interculturally open and strong in communication and assertiveness
- Working method: structured, analytical and independent
- Experience and know-how: 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the area of software development (project management, coding or testing,…). Quality management skills (ISO 9001) are desirable
- Enthusiasm: enjoyment of work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, German language is desirable
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...