IT Product Owner (Global Mobility Business)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Owning a product and developing it further together with process experts and IT specialists
- Being familiar with software development cycle from idea to delivery
- Know how to design processes, develop user stories and derive IT building blocks
- Improving our product engineering and project management processes
- Playing a strong role in a core team being overall responsible for various IT applications for about 50,000 people in 30 countries
- Acting as business consultant in order to define best process and IT solutions
- Striving for continuous improvement based on user feedback and strategic decisions
What distinguishes you:
- Being digital native feeling home in IT applications
- Degree in Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Being familiar in agile framework methods and tools and you are preferably a certified product owner
- Experience in engineering or in the field of business process management and project management
- Experience in providing an expertise in an Enterprise IT solution and you are familiar how to develop it further
- Being reliable partner in communication and collaboration within our global network
- Language skills: English (B2/C1), German would be an additional asset
- Strong onboarding assistance with training and team building
- Being a part of a powerful global team of about 200 people in more than 20 countries
- Shaping the future of our business processes and IT landscapes
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Access to medical care, sport pass, co-financed lunches, language and other trainings
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...