IT Product Manager – Sparx Enterprise Architect
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Within the Bosch-wide data strategy, to support and enable the strategic goals of Bosch we are building in Poland the core team responsible for IT products related to Data Management new solutions such TopBraid, Axon, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, Sparx Enterprise Architect.
We are looking for IT Product Manager – Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA) who will be accountable throughout the lifecycle of EA (strategy, plan, build, deploy, run). He/She will oversee the support and operations of EA with an efficient end-2-end approach and ensure a business adequate level of support & operation with the respective support/operation units. He/She will be responsible for the Integration of support and design & build activities in projects.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being the IT topic owner of Sparx Enterprise Architect in Bosch
- Managing and improvement of EA over complete lifecycle
- Being accountable for plan, build, deploy, run and phase-out
- Coordinating, collecting and analyzing requirements of Bosch associates and services
- Coordinating both internal users and external service providers
- Coordinating solution development, enhancement, business requirements implementation
- Managing and improving product over complete lifecycle, managing product budget – planning necessary resources, forecasting financials and ensuring first in class quality/price relation based on requirement
What distinguishes you:
- Understanding of modeling (UML, BPMN, …), Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, Web Server/IIS and Windows Server
- Nice to have knowledge about query language: SQL
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- Good understanding on project and application life cycle, business and IT processes
- Fluent English verbal and written communication, German would be a plus
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...