IT Product Manager – Data Quality
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Within the Bosch-wide data strategy, to support and enable the strategic goals of Bosch we are building in Poland the core team responsible for IT products related to Data Management new solutions such DataQuality@Bosch, TopBraid, Axon, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, Sparx Enterprise Architect.
We are looking for IT Product Manager – Data Quality (DQ) solution who will be accountable throughout the lifecycle of the product (strategy, plan, build, deploy, run). He/She will oversee the support and operations of DQ with an efficient end-2-end approach and ensure a business adequate level of support & operation with the respective support/operation units. He/She will be responsible for the Integration of support and design & build activities in projects.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being the IT topic owner of the Bosch worldwide IT Product – Data Quality@Bosch
- Overseeing the support and operations of Data Quality platform with an efficient end-2-end approach
- Ensuring a business adequate level of support/operation with the respective support/operation units
- Responsibilities for the Integration of support and design & build activities in projects
- Participating in Data Quality release planning
- Suggesting and promoting service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Taking responsibility for maintaining required operational documentation (SLA, CMDB, etc.)
- Coordinating, collecting and analyzing requirements of Bosch associates and services
- Project management for solution development, enhancement, business recruitments implementation
- Managing and improving product over complete lifecycle, managing product budget – planning necessary resources, forecasting financials and ensuring first in class quality/price relation based on requirement
- Coordinating and working with cross functional teams, also located at different geo locations
What distinguishes you:
- Experience of working with data and Data Quality Solution(s) such Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), SAP Data Intelligence, Data Analytics, Power BI or others
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to combine technical and business view
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (analysis, options, driving decision)
- Experience in querying data using SQL
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- Good understanding of data quality and data management principles
- Experience on project and application life cycle, identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented
- Fluent English verbal and written communication, German would be a plus
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...