IT Product Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being the IT topic owner of the worldwide newly implemented application semantic data management and ontology modelling
- Coordinating, collecting and analyzing requirements of Bosch associates and services
- Coordinating both internal users and external service providers
- Project management for solution development, enhancement, business recruitments implementation
- Managing and improving product over complete lifecycle, managing product budget – planning necessary resources, forecasting financials and ensuring first in class quality/price relation based on requiremen.
What distinguishes you:
- Understanding of Semantic Data Modeling, ontologies, Java Enterprise Edition, Apache Tomcat
- Nice to have knowledge about query language: GraphQL, SPARQL
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- Good understanding on project and application life cycle, business and IT processes
- ITIL preferred
- Fluent English verbal and written communication, German would be a plus
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...