IT Product Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Take responsibility: You will work in a global team of Product and Service Owners responsible for Web Content Management platform of the Bosch Group.
- Help shape the future: As part of the team you’ll have an important role to manage a state of the art Product and Services for Bosch globally.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company
- Think entrepreneurially: You will contribute to shape the Platform from methods selection, tools, strategy till rollout and later continuous development. Full application lifecycle.
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers
- Your contribution to the bigger picture: Bosch is undergoing a biggest transformation in years, into IoT / digital future. You will design, build, operate and improve our platforms to support the this journey of Bosch.
- Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible
- Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking the bigger picture, proactive, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience: 3yrs+ experience in IT product / application management area preferably Content Management Systems (WCM, CMS), planning product life cycles, development environment and technology
- Enthusiasm: to lead functionally and motivate team
- Languages: fluent spoken and written English and German will be beneficial
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, Project Management, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...