IT Product Development Manager
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Lead coordination of international development team (requirements planning, dev meetings, quality circles, risk analysis)
- Technical knowledge expert and central contact for technical topics related to the SWAP application
- Cross over responsibility of the application life-cycle (development, deployments, upgrades, availability, technical risks)
- Planning and coordination for upcoming deployments, upgrades, and development requirements
- Maintain overview of cross over application dependencies and evaluate potential technical risks before they occur
- Coordinate with SWAP product business consultant to collaborate on dev team coordination, technical topics, and planning of deployments/requirements
- Implement quality focused approach to ensure system functionality in GDPR compliance context in relation to SAP
- Data Deletion and SAP Data Archiving
- Proxy for SWAP product business consultant
What distinguishes you:
- Strong technical foundation (Understanding of interfaces to other Applications)
- Skills to translate Customer Requirements into technical Requirements
- Good written/ verbal English Communication Skill (B2 – C1)
- Structured/ organized working style
- Coordination Skill
- Quality orientation
- Knowhow in the CI O-Processes (O1, O2, O3) nice to have
- Knowhow in SAP Archiving or SAP Deletion are a benefit
- Experience in Development Projects (focus on agile approach) is nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...