IT Product and Service Owner
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
You will become a member of an IT department responsible for providing tools and services used by software developers in Bosch. The department’s portfolio supports all software projects in Bosch by providing tool and services for e.g. SCM, ALM or CI/CD on-premises and in the cloud.
- You will work in the area of the software engineering tools /products portfolio and will help creating a stable and future-proof platform for software development in Bosch
- In the role of the Product and Service Owner, you are accountable throughout the lifecycle of an internal IT product/service (strategy, plan, build, deploy, run and phase-out). You orchestrate the collaboration of other responsible roles for the IT product/service.
- You are the first point of contact for internal customers of your product/service. In your role, you maintain a close collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders in order to fulfill customer’s requirements.
- You will ensure proper financing for your product/service, contracting of necessary resources (internal contracting, infrastructure, external service providers if necessary)
- You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring performance of your product
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Several years of professional experience in IT service management, IT project management.
- Experience with establishing and managing IT operations according to ITIL
- Experience with establishing and negotiating SLA for IT services/products
- Experience with planning and controlling of budget for IT projects and/or IT service/products
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies, experience with working in Agile projects (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global cross-functional team.
- Fluent English.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...