IT Product and Service Consultant – SAP Basis
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Take responsibility: You will work in a team of product and service consultants within the department of SAP Basis. The group is responsible for service coordination and fulfillment, as well as consulting customers about our products and services. It will be your responsibility to consult customers but also to harmonize and standardize our worldwide services and processes.
- Shape the future: As a Product and Service Consultant you will be responsible for requirements management of our defined services and for building them up further, especially based on customer demands as well as benchmark levels.
Improve our products and services: You will support the customer regarding his requirements and also manage his feedback to find immediate solutions and handle escalations but also to constantly improve and optimize our products and services long-term. Furthermore you will document best practices and ensure that they are communicated and implemented across the entire department on regular basis.
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an international team in direct exchange with our internal worldwide customers.
- Contribute to the bigger picture: We design, build, operate and improve our SAP Basis products and services in order to support our internal business partners in the best possible way and offer them stable, state of the art SAP Systems.
- Personality: Team player, communicative,committed, structured, responsible and flexible
- Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking outside the box, proactive
- Experience: experience in at least one of the following areas: service-/process-/ project-/life-cycle management
- Nice to have Know-How:
- Database: Oracle, HANA
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, IBM-AI
- SAP: Basis Modules, Performance Analysis, ABAP,
- Enthusiasm: Passion for consulting, improving services and processes, structure and documentation.
- Languages: Very good written and spoken English is necessary, German will be beneficial
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...