IT Operations Lead (SAP)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- As IT Operations Lead in the Business Team Mobility Solutions you take care of operations and support in an efficient end-to-end approach for selected BBM business units.
- Radically collaborating with business team leads, business consultants, solution managers, central support managers and application infrastructure consultants to ensure IT availability of your customers’ business processes.
- Being responsible for managing the preparation of operations and support, the smooth transition during the design & build phase and the proactive resolution of customer complaints in escalations and task forces by orchestrating relevant stakeholders during the run phase.
- Engaging in managing the continuous improvement of operations and support levels for your customers and solutions with a strong focus on SAP and supporting management with relevant KPIs.
- Several years in similar contexts, experience in IT services (applications, infrastructure, platforms, digitalization).
- SAP – broad experience of SAP systems and modules.
- Infrastructure – General knowledge about all involved layers of a solution (Network, Servers, Data Base, Applications, Interfaces).
- Quality tools – 8D-Reports, FMEA,
- IT-tools: ITIL.
- Inventory Tools: LeanIX, CMDB.
- Education: completed bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Languages: fluent command of English, fluent command of German is a plus (not a must).
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment.
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch.
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Relocation package.
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...