IT Operations Lead
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- As IT Operations Lead in the Business Team Mobility Solutions you take care of operations and support in an efficient end-to-end approach for selected BBM business units.
- Radically collaborating with business team leads, business consultants, solution managers, central support managers and application infrastructure consultants to ensure IT availability of your customers’ business processes.
- Being responsible for managing the preparation of operations and support, the smooth transition during the design & build phase and the proactive resolution of customer complaints in escalations and task forces by orchestrating relevant stakeholders during the run phase.
- Engaging in managing the continuous improvement of operations and support levels for your customers and solutions with a strong focus on SAP and supporting management with relevant KPIs.
What distinguishes you:
- Several years in similar contexts, experience in IT services (applications, infrastructure, platforms, digitalization)
- SAP – broad experience of SAP systems and modules
- Infrastructure – General knowledge about all involved layers of a solution (Network, Servers, Data Base, Applications, Interfaces)
- Quality tools – 8D-Reports, FMEA,
- IT-tools: ITIL
- Inventory Tools: LeanIX, CMDB,
- Education: completed bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Languages: fluent command of English, fluent command of German is a plus (not a must)
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...