IT Operations Lead
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Participate in IT Product/Solution release planning. Oversee impact of IT Product or Service changes and derive respective measures. This includes release planning, versioning, patches, changes of Solution, IT Products and Services.
- Manage escalations as problem owner for all „run” aspects in the lifecycle of the IT-Solutions. Acts as „caretaker” for all end-2-end operation issues arising in the respective solution area
- Monitor availability and performance of our used IT systems and interfaces using AppDynamics or other monitoring tools
- Guarantee proper operations by taking over reoccurring tasks (e.g. analyze notification of our in-house CERT team and coordinate respective actions, SSL certification renewal,..)
- Continuously enhance monitoring capabilities to maximize automation and monitoring quality in respective solution area together with our DevOps
- Coordination and processing of incoming important problem reports from customers, critical tickets and unplanned outages that disrupt ongoing operations.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining required operational documentation (ITOM, SLA, CMDB, etc.).
- Creation and annual reviews of ITOMs (IT Operation Manuals). Coordination of the creation of the support structure, support concept and CMDB settings. Invitation
- and moderation of rule meetings on ITOM, support structure, support concept and CMDB creation with the Solution Manager and DevOps
- Discussion of the expected service management with our customers. Moderating and conducting monthly support meetings to review and improve KPIs.
- Communicates proactively within the organization information connected with downtimes, maintenance windows, service improvement plans etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding within the Non-SAP domain in
- modern application architecture (modern web applications using e.g. Angular, Spring, microservices, middleware solutions, web-apis, common communication protocols, logging frameworks,..)
- infrastructure (Kubernetes, monitoring tools,..)
- Good understanding of performance metrics (KPIs, SLAs, OLAs) and business need
- Experience and good understanding of project execution regarding operational topics
- Knowledge in Service Level Management Process
- Professional and competent appearance, social competency and the ability to convince
- Agile mindset
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Bachelor degree in IT or economy
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- LunchPass card
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...