IT Internal Controls / GRC Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
The position might be especially interesting for: IT project coordinators, Software Development coordinators, Governance, Risk and Compliance professionals:
Your contribution to something big:
- Being a specialist for applications related to internal controls / enterprise government risk and compliance / risk management applications
- Working on IT concepts, development, delivery, operation and consulting processes within large organizations/corporate environment
- Being responsible for requirements engineering, communication with end customers and software development steering
- Evaluating new business requirements from relevant departments, collect them, defining IT concepts and writing technical specifications/user stories and review performed developments
- Coordinating software projects in larger international programs. You will drive various projects as a project member/coordinator, ensure scope/time/budget.
- Developing enhancements of existing Bosch internal solutions and lead the alignment of requirements among stakeholder groups.
- Representing the project in the program and architecture alignment board as being responsible for authorization developments, assessments of use cases and support the standardization of software developments.
What distingueshes you:
- Previous significant experience (several years) in enterprise government risk,
compliance and audit management as well as steering of software development and consulting tasks
- Administration and development experience in Non-SAP audit, security and governance applications (e.g. Risk2Value)
- Solid experience in similar expert/specialist position or IT consulting
- Analytical skills for assessment of impact of requirements to IT solutions (e.g. efforts for implementation, potential issues and risks, impact of application landscape)
- Very good communication and presentation skills, ability to build stable relationships with clients and other departments
- Willingness to collaborate in international teams and projects
- Proficiency in English (B2), German desirable
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...