IT Infrastructure Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers and consult on fit-for-purpose products/solutions based on business requirements.
- Increase security level in plants by aligning overall architecture to our security zone concept and IT security guidelines.
- Follow internal processes (EpITOP) to onboard applications and ensure approval by our
- Architecture Review Board (AARB), assuring security-based compliance with our bosch-internal central directives.
- Cooperate with our business partners, leverage our innovative services, and become a respective agent for our customers to enable new IT Manufacturing Products.
- Lead migrations into new security standards.
- Support and consult Manufacturing Plants on our IT ordering process.
- Be part of global IT projects and coordinate work packages to delivery our services, promoting collaboration between IT Units and strengthening customer orientation
- Ensure alignment and conformity with our Operational Model and IT for Manufacturing Architecture
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Basic understanding of IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and network including protocols
- Understanding of IT-Manufacturing/-Logistics/-Engineering landscapes is of advantage
- Strong presentation skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and adept at working with multiple stakeholders
- Structured, entrepreneurial mindset, result- and customer-oriented
- Growth-mindset to embrace challenges and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience in intercultural communication, cooperation and a strong team player
- Highly motivated and passionate, target oriented and able to work independently
- Proven IT Project Coordination experience and good analytical as well as problem solving skills
- You possess strong prioritization skills
- You have prior experience as an Infrastructure Consultant (at least 4 years)
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial
- TOGAF Certification would be nice to have
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...