System Architect Java/SAP BPM who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need a Java Professional who has:
- experience in developing applications in Java Enterprise Edition
- experience with JMS, Oracle databases, liquibase, JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian, Gradle, Apache TomEE, Apache CXF
- experience in designing enterprise software solutions and leading development teams
- willingness to broaden technical skills and learn SAP-related technologies, i.e. SAP BPM
- experience in working in international teams
- ability to develop high-quality software
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- good communication skills in English
- salary range: 13.500 – 16.000 PLN gross
- system architect and development lead role for one of the core business applications
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- an attractive compensation package
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.