IT Development Lead – Master Data Quality Solutions
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
IT Center Warsaw
Bosch IT Center Warsaw was setup in 2008, over the last 4 years we dynamically grow from 100 up to 400 employees. Our IT Specialists actively take part in global Bosch IT initiatives and support business processes in all Bosch Business Units. Our area of expertise consist of Knowledge based engineering: CAD/PLM, Industry 4.0, e-commerce, SAP-based solutions, IT Security, IoT and Web Application. When it comes to software development our stack consist of Java, .Net, ABAP and Fronted technologies, as well as testing frameworks.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are actively looking for IT Development Lead who will be responsible for the technical integration of IT Solutions & Products with Data Quality Services for Business Partner Master Data. You will be involved in designing, building, and improving our IT tool to provide customer-oriented standardized solutions.
Your Daily Tasks will include:
- Collaboration with IT architects on further development of interface architecture,
- Assessing internal customer requirements from a technical perspective,
- Collaboration with vendors & service providers on delivery of Bosch requirements and priority handling of bugs
- Ensuring a state-of-the-art architecture of BOSCH’s IT-landscape.
- Experience with external Cloud SaaS services and service providers
- Very good knowledge in API management and API programming logic, Integration Technologies (SOAP, REST, ODATA)
- Experience in business and technical requirements analysis / specification / verification
- Experience in identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Very good good English skills, German would be a plus
- Commitment to quality and strong communication skills
- Customer-oriented, target-oriented and team-oriented personality
- Basic knowledge in Master Data processes and capabilities.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...