IT Development Lead (Master Data Quality)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Take responsibility: As IT Development Lead you are responsible for the technical integration of IT Solutions & Products with Data Quality Services for Business Partner Master Data. You collaborate with IT architects on further development of interface architecture, assess customer requirements from a technical perspective, collaborate with vendors & service providers on delivery of Bosch requirements and priority handling of bugs and take over the deputy responsibility of the IT Operation Lead.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers
- Your contribution to the bigger picture: As a member of our Master Data team you ensure a state-of-the-art architecture of BOSCH’s IT-landscape.
- Personality: team oriented, flexible, self-organized, strong communication skills, assertiveness, commitment to quality
- Way of working: agile, analytical, structured, customer-oriented, target-oriented
- Experience: professional experience with external Cloud SaaS services and service providers, experience in business and technical requirements analysis / specification / verification, experience in identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Know-How: very good knowledge in API management and API programming logic, Integration Technologies (SOAP, REST, ODATA). Basic knowledge in Master Data processes and capabilities.
- Languages: very good good English skills, German would be a plus
- Education: University degree in Information Technology or comparable degrees or subjects
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...