IT Development Lead – Master Data Management
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Taking over responsibility and coordinate all technical developments of IT Products & Solutions for Supplier Master Data Management
- Defining consistent system specific guidelines for the software development environment in alignment with central guidelines and solution excellence organisation
- Collaboration with Solution and IT Architects on the delivery of Solution/IT Product functionalities
- Assessing customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations and assist in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes
- Analyzing, developing and implementing IT Product & Solution code that satisfies design requirements
- Documenting specifications and supporting the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementation
- Responsibility for interface implementation and documentation
- Steering external and internal developer
- Several years of professional experience in development of applications in SAP and Java technologies (ABAP OO, FIORI, J2EE, Oracle DB)
- Interface knowledge like RFC, WebService, API, CI/CPI
- Experience in Requirement engineering and coordinating their implementation
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Working Practice: structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented
- Personality: flexible, strong communication, entrepreneur mindset and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of English, German would be considered as an asset
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...