IT Consultant – Resource Management (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global BBM Process expert network develops, rolls-out and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch
- Business Mobility Sector. It includes more than 840 Experts contributing to more than 800 projects and activities.
- Striving for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch
- Mobility on all applications including the migration to SAP S/4.
- Supporting the BBM Process Expert Network with your expertise in resource planning (on basis of Planisware).
- Coordinating our multi-resource management and secure data quality (e.g. interface to other tools).
- Being responsible for reporting and analysis of data.
- Supporting / enabling our BBM Key-User/Key-User network.
- Steering further developments of Planisware functions according BBM Stakeholder needs in cooperation with CI (incl. requirement descriptions and testing) and with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Working in an international team with dedicated team members, close together with our worldwide network of Experts, striving for excellence.
What distinguishes you:
- Experienced (>2 years) in resource planning and consulting
- Profound knowledge in at least one Resource Management Tool (preferable Planisware)
- Master the MS Office toolbox (e.g. excel, access, teams, share point)
- Experienced (>2 years) in project management (preferable in several roles)
- Good understanding of processes and interdependencies
- Strength in analytical thinking: analyzing data, interpreting and deriving recommendations and process improvements
- University degree in Engineering, Engineering Economics or another relevant discipline
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Excellent command of English and preferable German
- Good communication, presentation skills and a team player
- Enjoy virtual communication and in the same time bring the willingness to travel with you
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment with international culture
- Secure employment, based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...