IT Consultant – Automotive Sales&Marketing
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Providing in-depth expertise in end-to-end Sales & Marketing business process chains (Lead Management, Opportunity Management,
- Quotation Management, Contract Management, Order Management, Sales Planning).
- Ensuring matching of technical IT requirements for automotive area with business requirements in alignment with IT Architects
- Supporting development activities with focus on project preparation and early project phases to ensure that demand and supply are aligned (may also manage smaller Solution activities)
- Supporting effort estimation for development activities and identification of the required skills for specific development activities
- Connecting with Business Consultants to gather technical and non-technical business requirements
- Performing Solution assessment and validation using relevant tools such as user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting etc.
- Conducting requirements/process analysis using relevant tools such as process modeling, reverse engineering, organization modeling, use cases, etc.
- Performing detailed Solution analysis and design
- Cooperation with Solution Manager and Development Lead about potential continuous improvement opportunities
- Good understanding of L2O (Lead-to-Order) process (particularly opportunity management, quote, lead management, planning) as well as integration in PPM, O2C (Order-to-Cash), R2S (Request-to-Service) processes
- Good understanding of existing and planned solutions in above area
- Willingness to being a part of innovative projects connecting business and IT / technical knowledge
- Good understanding of automotive industry
- Good understanding of overall business model and impact on processes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to moderate workshops and discussions
- Strong commitment to fullfil customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and time management skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...