Your field of responsibility
Part of the Change Enablement Team, responsible for ensuring that all changes are reviewed, receive necessary approvals, are implemented and verified/closed. Actively supports and promotes quality and benefits of Controlled Service Environment (ensures, all elements of CSE are actively managed in his/her area or responsibility – Workload Analysis, Competency, Awareness and Training, Quality Circles, KRI/KPI).
Key Deliverables (i.e. Outcome)
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the process change enablement for the assigned areas
- Defining and agreeing upon which changes are assessed as emergencies (and by whom respectively)
- Creation and distribution of management information
- Establishing priorities and categories for easy classification of changes
- Execution of Change Enablement according to ITIL Standards
- Leading CAB meetings which include scheduling, coordination of activities and the reviewing, approving or rejecting of associated Change Requests
- Provide operational support coverage for Europe and Americas regions.
Your future colleagues
We are a Global Team focusing on all relevant aspects of Change Enablement activities, inspired through technology as well innovation through our Processes and Procedures. In our culture of ensure everybody belongs and can identify their perspectives. We are striving for excellence and take ownership. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You bring a vast experience in IT Change Enablement from a traditional aspect to new automated/DevOps approach. With your skill to adopt and understand Requirement quickly you can translate them in practical Strategies to transform teams and inspire others to follow you.
- Proven Industry experience, working in a global or financial services firm preferred
- Knowledge of, and/or heavy exposure to IT Service Management, specifically Change Enablement
- Experience in working in ServiceNow, Change Module preferred
- Confidence to chair meetings that may include senior staff and stakeholders
- Proactively seek training and knowledge as needed, leveraging that knowledge to build credibility with key stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including management presentations
- A client-focused and team-oriented mind set
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Are certified in ITIL Foundation 3.0 or 4.0 / Service Transition module (optional)
- Proven knowledge/experience and personal competence in communication, leadership skills, social skills and English language (business level)
- Have some technical and development skills (i.e. – Cloud, html)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...