IT Application Specialist Data Warehouse Automation
Łopuszańska 96, 02-232 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are implementing new biGENIUS platform which will be used as Data Warehouse Automation (DWA) tool @Bosch to leverage potentials in the data modelling of Enterprise Data Models (EDM) and faster development and provisioning of new models based on highly automated standard procedures.
- As a development lead you take over responsibility for all technical aspects related biGENIUS platform, coordination all technical developments, release planning, versioning, patches and documentation creation
- Active cooperation with vendor to solve issues and bugs, installing patches, hot fixes and upgrades of platform
- Assessing customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations
- Assessing impact of implemented product changes
- Assistance in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes
- 5+ years of professional experience in the development and operations of Windows applications
- Experience with Database tools Oracle, SQL, Python, etc, understanding of Data Vault, Data Warehousing
- Experience with Data Warehouse Automation tools such Oracle Data Warehouse, Amazon Redshift
- Experience in leading development or operations teams, ideally in an international environment
- Strong knowledge regarding the software development lifecycle (requirements engineering, design, implementation and testing)
- Analytical skills for assessment of impact of requirements to IT solutions (e.g. efforts for implementation, potential issues and risks, impact of application landscape)
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented
- Very good English skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...