IT Application Specialist
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Analysis of the customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations.
- Participation in tier 3 support activities including incident and problem management.
- Technical/Functional support for Data Quality Services including troubleshooting, bugs analysis.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Administrator.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of application.
- Collaboration with application stakeholders in an international environment.
- Documenting specifications and support the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementations.
- Execution of application tests and support in issues solving.
- Service requests implementation.
- Final year students or fresh alumni of masters of IT Science, BigData, Mathematics or alike.
- Understanding of Semantic Data Modeling, ontologies.
- Principles of ontology modeling with RDFS/OWL and SHACL.
- Nice to have knowledge about query language: GraphQL, SPARQL.
- Technologies: W3C, RDF Data Model: URIs, Triples, Graphs.
- Knowledge how to work with Graph databases.
- Basic experience in JIRA, BMC REMEDY, Java Enterprise Edition, Apache Tomcat would be considered an advantage.
- Basic programming skills (any language, Java would be ideally).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented.
- Open-minded, helpful and willing to learn.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...