IT Application Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will be joining our IT department, responsible for development, deployment and operation of IT applications supporting Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes within Bosch worldwide. Within the department, you will be collaborating with IT project coordinators, development coordinators, GRC consultants and business departments, focusing on the goal of providing best IT solutions for GRC processes.
You will take over the ownership over IT application supporting GRC processes. In your role, you will be responsible for technical quality and functional scope. Your taks will include:
- Managing IT applications related to Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) through entire life-cycle of an application (concept, design, development, delivery, operation)
- Requirement management – collecting business requirements from relevant departments, technical analysis (feasibility, cost, potential reusability), creation of technical specification for development team
- Coordination of software development teams providing enhancements/new functionalities for applications in your responsibility.
- Driving various projects as a project member/coordinator, ensure scope/time/budget.
- Creation of strategy for application functional and technical growth. Representing application in the program and architecture alignment board.
What distingueshes you:
- Strong experience in similar expert/specialist position as product/application manager or IT consultant.
- Analytical skills for assessment of impact of requirements to IT solutions (e.g. efforts for implementation, potential issues and risks, impact of application landscape)
- Previous domain experience in enterprise government risk (GRC), compliance and audit management is desirable
- Very good communication and presentation skills, ability to build stable relationships with clients and other departments
- Knowledge in software development processes.
- Proficiency in English (B2), German would be nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...