iOS App Developer [BGSW]
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
As Bosch Global Software Technologies (BGSW) Center in Poland we are offering end to end engineering, innovative IT and Business solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing.
We shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we enjoy our work, we inspire each other, we provide equal growth opportunities for all team members, all roles are represented in all countries. We grow together.
We develop mobile app SDKs for iOS and Android for enabling connectivity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices and extracting information in order to create and provide digital services.
- Design, develop and maintain mobile apps and apps framework components
- Plan development tasks using Scrum
- Produce and maintain well-documented code
- Debug and fixing of bug
- Perform peer design and code reviews
- Perform unit testing (manual and automated)
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Successful track record in iOS app development
- Competent in iOS SDK and Xcode
- Experience in BT/BTLE
- Knowledge of Swift along with OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge of SwiftUI, Combine and iOS core frameworks
- Knowledge of Swiftt Package Manager
- Strong concurrent programming knowledge
- Bindings, crash, memory leakage, debugging tools
- Design and Architect the iOS application
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Extensive experience using Version Control systems like GIT/SVN and planning basic branching and merging
- Ability to write production quality code and to work from and maintain existing code-bases
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence will be preferred
- Aware of Data Structures and Algorithms, threads and Memory Management
- Knowledge of protocol oriented programming knowledge as well as value oriented programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Unit testing
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Bosch’s culture of innovation and digital transformation offers you a fantastic platform to grow your skills and enhance your network. We are growing team in Poland, dedicated to build a warm, open, transparent, and inclusive work environment for all.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Lunch Pass
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...