Location: Warsaw, PL
What do we offer:
- Becoming part of a high performance professional team, consisting of professionals with various areas of expertise.
- Being able to broaden your perspective in this global role. Our department guides, assists and challenges AkzoNobel (senior) management in all process areas.
- Advancing your career within AkzoNobel as you will be exposed to various businesses, processes and tooling within a complex international environment.
- Supporting and driving implementation of the AkzoNobel Internal Control Framework.
- Business partnering with the Regional Management and other stakeholders, and translating requirements within the Corporate Internal Control agenda.
- Monitoring all internal control related activities within the Region and providing support and aligning with other internal control staff and systems experts regarding follow up on regional activities.
- Supporting standardization and best practice sharing of control framework within the Region and across and in cooperation with the businesses, functions and service centers.
- Embedding a process improvement culture, driving process and control improvement and realising benefits.
- Advising the entities on segregation of duty conflict reduction and associated mitigating controls.
- Driving monitoring of Business Authority procedures and other applicable governance policies and procedures.
- Liaising with Internal Audit on the scope and timing of audits, and supporting management on preparation, agreement on findings and follow up of related actions.
- Driving an adequate reporting process on internal control related items relevant to the activities located in the Region.
- Providing direction, training and support to the reporting units located in the Region.
- Master’s degree in IT and/or Finance & Accounting oriented study preferably supplemented with a post-graduate certification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA/EDP or CIA/CISA/RO or Six Sigma Yellow/Green/ Black Belt/ PMP / Prince2 Foundation).
- Minimum 5 years of job relevant experience (in finance, controlling / accounting and reporting) and a solid knowledge base in AkzoNobel GBS or Business Units is considered a plus.
- Strong financial process knowledge in e.g. I2C and R2R processes.
- Competent user of MS Office (mainly Excel) and data analytics tooling with strong analytical skills.
- High concern for quality, accuracy and data.
- Effective communication and collaborative skills, networker, trainer.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Absolute ethical integrity leading by example.
- Ability to drive improvements, act as a change agent and have a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English.
- Big4 experience is a plus.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację