CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent, non-profit institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw in 1991, CASE today is an internationally renowned think-tank drawing on the talents of prominent economists and driving the creation of a network of partner institutions in transition countries. CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects, specializing in economic policy, European integration and global economic trends. CASE is now seeking
Programme Director in Innovation & Knowledge-Based Economy
to develop short-, medium- and long-term research projects in the subject area of his/her professional responsibility. The Director will identify and cultivate potential sources of project funding and new project opportunities, mentor and support younger researchers and extensively disseminate CASE’s activities and project results.
Flexible working hours: part-time job
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00 Remuneration: provided on an project basis
- Project Application: contacting the Application Team (AT) and participating regularly in weekly AT meetings and periodic evaluation meetings with the CASE Management Board (MB), advising the MB and AT in planning the direction of CASE’s research and dissemination activities and the selection of project opportunities in his/her research domain, – preparing the technical proposal content of the highest quality, selecting researchers/experts making up the specific project team, and allocating specific tasks to each team member,
- Project Implementation: selecting and recruiting new junior researchers that would be employed at CASE on a permanent basis, organizing and leading teams of junior experts and recruiting senior researchers for the purpose of concrete projects, ensuring the quality control of final deliverables.
- Project Promotion: preparing news notes for the CASE website, organizing seminars in collaboration with the CASE Communications Manager (CM), disseminating CASE’s project results and other activities at national and international conferences, contact CASE’s partners in Framework Contracts in the area of his/her professional expertise.
- PhD in economics,
- Proven scientific track record in economics (including publications in international economic journals in the relevant field),
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in participation in international research projects, – Fluency in English and basic knowledge of Polish are required, – Creativity, ability to work in an international environment, excellent organizational and communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with the subject title “Innovation & Knowledge-Based Economy Programme Director” to [email protected] by March 28, 2014. Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację