Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Business Analyst specializing in infrastructure delivering Credit Suisse strategic programs in close cooperation with the business and subject matter experts. Analyze, design, model, develop and enhance Hosting and Data Services (HDS) processes and data models to further support and automate the highly complex environments / operational processes for HDS’ internal clients.
Your future colleagues
The successful candidate will be joining the Service Digitalization and Program Execution (SDPE) Department within GCIO IT Strategy & Architecture. We are a globally distributed team of professional programme and project managers and business analysts who provide project discipline and delivery expertise across GCIO. Typical assignments are complex, technical, cross-departmental, transformational, and global in nature. The Infrastructure Business Analyst (BA) will be a key member of the SDPE team working on one of the key Hosting and Data Services (HDS) priorities within the bank. Whilst the BA is not expected to be an infrastructure technical domain specialist, he/she is expected to have detailed experience in IT infrastructure, exceptional communication/organizational skills, and strong capability in business analysis / requirements and process engineering. Hosting platforms experience will be an advantage. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to learn and work through ambiguity and complexity.
- High professional standards, collaborative, and client focused. Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time. Demonstrate a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Extensive experience in IT Infrastructure required. Must have strong knowledge and experience with IT Infrastructure including servers, storage, networks, and databases and how IT applications consume them to be able to drive transformation and elicit buy in.
- Experience working in a global environment across different cultures.
- Experience of global project delivery with a proven history of providing analysis and solutions that supports successful project delivery in a matrix environment.
- Specific experience delivering the following project types a plus: part of a global project team to deliver process harmonization and analysis, process orchestration and automation, and understanding operational processes for further optimization.
- Prior experience in analyzing application infrastructure design, classification of apps in areas such as regulatory and non-functional (e.g. suitability analysis). Strong leadership in managing senior business partners.
- Experience in Agile as project delivery methodology for any solution delivery framework and working in Scrum teams.
- Core BA skills – requirements and issues management leveraging tools such as JIRA and Confluence, requirements traceability & retention. Strong problem solving and analysis mapping process/activity flows, business cases development, data and metrics visualizations.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...