Your field of responsibility
Joins us as a Cloud Operations Specialist and be a part of the largest internal IT project with Project Cloud Serve where it is delivering a step change in customer experience for firm wide compute, storage and connectivity services; enabling greater flexibility, agility and scalability through adopting a hybrid cloud strategy to replace existing/legacy infrastructure, enabling Infrastructure Role includes the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Cloud Infrastructure Administrators, Engineers, Project Managers, Customers and Vendors.
- Understand IT requirements like Stability, Security, Scalability, Availability and Performance.
- Ensure security of the production infrastructure systems and tools.
- Participate in FTSS (Follow the Sun support) and weekend on-call for Cloud Infrastructure.
- Automate, implement, coordinate and maintain our Cloud Infrastructure including provisioning, backups/restores, upgrades and monitoring.
- Adhering to planned dates to meet project targets, while being Agile to priorities.
- Ensure documentation exists and is up to date
- Ensure IPC (Incident Problem Change) processes are followed
Your future colleagues
Be a part of the regional and global team which is deploying and supporting the latest infrastructure technology within Credit Suisse. The EMEA team is composed of Cloud Ops Admins located in the UK, Poland and India. With global harmonization and operations being critical to the success of this environment, there is a similar setup in AMER, APAC and CH. Teams are composed of senior SMEs across Compute, Storage and Networking and this will be an opportunity for someone to come in, learn and use Cloud technologies, implement and drive adoption of automation tools and framework within CS Cloud. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Proven experience in configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Private Cloud Infrastructure based on VMware Stack (vRealize suite – vRA, vRO, vRLI, vROps, vRB, vSphere, VCF and others)
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting, replacing and support of remote Hardware.
- Experience in writing scripts and building automated frameworks (e.g. Powershell, Python, open source tools).
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and decision-making.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams, locations and remote employees.
- Hardworking individual with good interpersonal and organisational skills, Flexibility & a good team-player.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility.
- Ambitious, dedicated, who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...