Besides the IKEA store, the product range is what most people associate with IKEA. The product range is the core of the IKEA business, developed to inspire and to provide solutions to everyday home furnishing needs. Smart design, adapted to the production, is a cornerstone of IKEA’s business idea. A lot of work is done in close cooperation with suppliers across the world, on the factory floor.
IKEA Purchasing organization forms a link between the factory floor and the products (the range) in IKEA stores. It’s Purchasing responsibility to secure reliable production involving a minimum of waste and a maximum of efficiency. This is the way our Purchasing office in Janki works.
IKEA Purchasing Services Poland Sp. z o.o. is currently looking for a
(Flatline – Pigment Solid Wood)
- Lead and involve the right resources in Purchasing to secure the product development projects,
- Lead product development at the factory floor from a technical point of view and secure scalability for further implementation at other supplier,
- Participate in Contract Review and lead implementation of product documentation connected to new articles as well as product improves,
- Secure that the product is at correct quality level,
- In cooperation with supplier and Product Compliance specialist, secure and verify that all IKEA requirement documents are correct,
- Contribute to the development projects from a technical perspective, with competence in construction, material, production, quality and customer expectations,
- Actively identify put forward and execute Product Improvements,
- Conduct Production Risk Assessments for new products together with production engineer,
- Together with supplier organize and secure product is started,
- Secure the 1st batch production and First delivery inspection are completed and approved.
- Experience from furniture production preferably wood technology,
- 5 years of experience in production environment and/or product development,
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal,
- Very good knowledge of the product requirements, standards and test methods also knowledge of materials’ properties and construction,
- University degree (preferable Technical University),
- Capability to lead projects and secure implementation,
- Very good understanding of Democratic design and customer needs and expectations regarding function, customer friendliness and products critical to quality,
- Very good communication skills, will and ability to work in team,
- Capability to build trust and relationships, for longterm business partnership,
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems with a holistic view,
- Good balance between overall view and details,
- Ability to understand standards and share and live IKEA values,
- Very good computer software skills (MS Office applications),
- Driving license Cat. B.
The job requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
We look forward to receive your application until 04.09.2016.
Please submit your CV and CL in English.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację