IKEA Business Service Center Sp. z o.o. is an organisation located in Poznan (Poland). Our assignment is to take care of transactional services for IKEA Group organizations in all European countries where IKEA has its business activities. Our aim is to work more efficiently with administrative tasks within Finance and HR throughout the IKEA Group, to help our units focus on the core IKEA business: meeting our customers.
IKEA Business Service Center in Poznan, Poland is currently looking for
Personnel Administration / Payroll Specialist with Czech or Slovak language skills
If You are…
- a specialist in Payroll/Personnel Administration processes, with min. 1 year of experience in high volume PA/PY environment,
- fluent in Czech or Slovak and good in English (written and spoken),
- well organized and able to maintain high level of accuracy,humble and down-to-earth team player, interested in home furnishing rather than in fancy titles and other status symbols,
- familiar with SAP/R3 HR system (it will be your asset).
If You want…
- to ensure that PA/PY processes are in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements,
- to process payroll timely and accurately, using IKEA Payroll Processing Routines,
- to be a competent contact person for our business partners and external bodies,
- to take an active role in coaching Junior PA/PY co-workers.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację