IKEA Business Service Center Sp. z o.o. is an organisation located in Poznan (Poland). Our assignment is to take care of transactional services for IKEA Group organizations in all European countries where IKEA has its business activities. Our aim is to work more efficiently with administrative tasks within Finance and HR throughout the IKEA Group, to help our units focus on the core IKEA business: meeting our customers.
IKEA Business Service Center in Poznan is currently looking for a
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with German language skills
If you have…
- fluent German and good English language skills,
- proven customer orientation and passion for providing exceptional service to the business,
- working experience with a centralized accounting system and/or with an invoice control system (as an advantage),
- strong communication and organization skills,
- and if you love sharing knowledge and solving problems.
If you want…
- to check for accuracy and completeness of accounting information in an electronic invoice control system,
- to check for incorrect or incomplete data and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues,
- to transfer invoices from the invoice control system to the accounting system,
- to report invoice errors according to pre-defined routines, in order to improve invoice quality,
- to support continuous improvement of processes and initiatives.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację