Has a substantial understanding of the job while working on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgement in resolving issues or making recommendations. Focus is on moderately difficult tasks, using substantial understanding of standard operating procedure. Supports the overall team.
Queue Management / Reporting
- Reviews work orders in the queue and works on moderately difficult requests by adhering to commitment times.
- Supports cross-functional teams to collaborate on customer tickets.
- Ensures any necessary reporting is complete and accurate; supports ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Actively provides input and makes recommendations to processes.
- Maintains detailed written records of all work activity.
- Updates local asset databases and other systems.
- Handles moderately difficult rack and stack customer equipment tickets.
- Able to read moderately difficult installation spreadsheet plans and supports implementing installations accordingly.
- Supports the installation of moderately difficult installs, which may include:
overhead cable trays, cage mesh, cabinets, and cable management/support systems; circuits for fiber terminations; cable distribution trays, cabinets, and cable management/support systems; and performs tape changes and back-up necessities.
- Recognizes and raises capacity concerns for infrastructure expansions needs and cabling where needed.
- Performs quality checks on both cross-connects and on-site support tickets and recommends improvements.
- Supports moderately difficult datacenter cross-connect work, requiring substantial understanding of operating procedures for: installs, terminations, modifications, and testing.
- Installs and tests moderately difficult cross-connect circuits, which may include: switched, multiplexed, etc.
Testing / Troubleshooting
- Supports moderately difficult operating testing of layer 1, 2 and 3 cross-connect certification testing.
- Supports the troubleshooting of modernly difficult circuits (i.e., switched, multiplexed, etc.).
- Escalates more advanced circuits and supports as needed.
- Works with customers to troubleshoot issues and uses experience gained to recommend solutions.
- Monitors stock levels and proactively addresses needs for materials with proper teams.
- Provides escalated work order support, and supports dispatch of alarms.
- May provide back-up support to security personnel, if needed.
- Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise order execution.
- Delivers a high level of service and an excellent customer experience when interfacing with customers.
- Provides support with time expectations on new deployments and existing alterations.
- Supports customers on-site by through access control and escorting services.
- Point of Contact (POC) for supporting moderately difficult customer requests, exceptions or escalations.
- Supports and partners with team members on projects as directed.
- Coordinates vendors for various IBX related projects.
- Performs quality assurance on new customer installation or deployments.
- Completes all assigned training in a timely manner..
- May provide guidance and support to more junior team members and new hires.
Typical Degree & Years of Experience
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...