IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the field of business intelligence and analytics? Do you like to wear several hats and are you able to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of data?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Bosch!
Your contribution to something big:
- Take responsibility: You will work in a team of developers for the data model-driven, automated construction and operation of a Bosch-wide data warehouse as the core of our Finance Business Intelligence platform
- Help shape the future: As an employee of the Finance Business Intelligence Center of Competence (FBI), you will work on the future control of Bosch and advance the necessary data integration
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company
- Think entrepreneurially: As a leading in-house provider for BI and analytics based on integrated data within Bosch, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers
- Your contribution to the bigger picture: We design, build, operate and improve our BI and Analytics platform to support business decisions for all Bosch entities providing customer-oriented standardized solutions as well as managed self-service for required business flexibility
What distingueshes you:
- Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible
- Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking outside the box, proactive
- Experience: professional experience in IBM Planning Analytics technology, especially Dimension and Cube Design; Writing Turbo Integrator (TI) Processes (ETL Tool); Orchestration of TI processes; Security implementation on a multidimensional data model; MDX; Writing performance optimized business rules
- Know-How: MS SQL Server (to write performance optimized ETL jobs between MS SQL Server and TM1); IBM PA components in a distributed environment; IBM PA administration in a distributed environment; PA Workspace as our main front-end technology; Microsoft Excel as well as the Add-In Planning Analytics for Excel (Pafe); Finance & Controlling processes; Agile project methods / setup
- Enthusiasm: Passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner
- Languages: very good written and spoken English and German will be beneficial
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Certificates: TM1 Developer is a big advantage
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...