HR SAP Project-Team Member (PMO)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- You are part of the Project Management Office (PMO) and SAP HR Implementation Team
- You are responsible for defined work-packages within the Implementation project
- You are involved in regular meetings (e.g. Management-Reviews, Stakeholder-Meetings and Project-Meetings etc.)
- You are responsible for creating and executing a training concept for the future SAP users
- You work in an interdisciplinary team of HR-Specialists, HR-IT experts and IT consultants and you have a close collaboration with the HR Service team
- You ensure best practice sharing with other Bosch countries that have already implemented SAP
- You are supporting the Change & Communication activities with the country for our customers (employees and managers) to secure a smooth implementation of the new HR-IT landscape.
- Experience: You have at least 3 years of previous experience in the HR operations, such as HR-Administration, Time-Management or Payroll, ideally in an international environment e.g. in a Shared Service Center. First experiences in Project-Management are necessary.
- Tools: You have strong experience in SAP – HR module and you are proficient in the regular MS-Office applications (especially Excel and Power-Point)
- Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working practice: You are able to make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skillset, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the project work-package.
- Languages: You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Mobility: Occasional business trips due to the need in the project
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- LunchPass Card
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...