Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
HR Talent Acquisition & Mobility team deliver effective recruitment solutions using a consultative approach to include workorce planning and recruitment to hiring leaders, which result in onboarding the best-fit candidate for assigned positions.
The HR Recruiter partners with hiring leaders, locally and remotely, to lead the recruitment process from understanding the job requirements, developing search and sourcing approaches, identifying and assessing candidates to onboarding best-fit candidates. The scope of the role includes talent sourcing leveraging multiple recruiting sources, databases, social media and Internet sourcing techniques, effectively executing sourcing campaigns and strategies, and research and recommendation of new recruiting sources and recruitment marketing avenues.
The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate employment activities including the recruitment and hiring employees, utilization of effective recruiting sources, sourcing, interviewing and recommending qualified candidates, managing relationships with hiring leaders, and any activities or projects that affect the overall recruiting efforts
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
- Be responsible for contact with college and community organizations.
- Develop partnerships with external clients such as temporary or placement agencies, colleges, universities and other professional organizations.
- Support Employer Branding activities
- Act as a team member on various internal initiatives or projects in Talent Acquisition &
- Mobility department.
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates.
We are looking for candidates who:
- University degree in Human Resources or Communications preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of high volume, professional recruiting experience
- Industry experience in the BPO/SSC sector preferred
- Fluent English
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Solid knowledge of applicable/advance recruitment and staffing techniques is highly desirable.
- Experience with an employment management system, preferably Workday Recruiting and advanced internet recruiting skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams within Human Resources and business unit
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.