HR Process Specialist
Contract of employment, Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
We are an awesome team of 11, and our focus is driving HR processes, HR development, Learning, and Employer Branding across the KMD Group. We develop and drive our processes using the agile methodology to ensure we stay up to date, deliver quality and adapt easily to changes. We work closely together with our great HR colleagues in HR Business Partnering, HR Operations, and Recruitment, and act as one.
After Your Morning Coffee You will:
- Participate in our bi-weekly standup meeting, where we plan what we will be working on to create value
- Meet with your colleagues in HR Business Partnering to update them on a current process. It could be Leadership Assessment and Acceleration, our Employee Engagement Survey, or one of the other cool processes you are responsible for coordinating
- Analyze, be consulted, plan and create organizational processes to support KMD managers and employees
- The process portfolio varies greatly, so the processes can vary in both size and form and include the management of different stakeholders. You will therefore also find that your days can differ a lot.
- You will be carrying out a concept development workshop one day, deep diving on key annual processes, and planning the change journey and PPTs for training sessions on the next. On day 3, you may be presenting data and results for the steering committee.
We want you in our team if you:
- Have experience in analyzing, planning, and implementing various processes/projects within organizational development or human resource management.
- Can conduct research, analyze data, create metrics, and prepare reports.
- Have experience doing change management assignments in response to enterprise-wide and business-critical challenges and opportunities.
- Have an interest in applying your problem-solving, analytical, and planning skills to drive important business impact
- Can ensure that cross border processes are anchored in the business, by providing planning and execution support for HR Business Partners
- Can provide advice and counseling to department heads, managers, and staff.
- Can coordinate and integrate the multiple projects and processes within a human resources program in accordance with established standards and best practices
- Can operate as the single point of contact for process participants, stakeholders, and business and HR leaders
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement – both in terms of developing great solutions for the business, as well as exploring process improvements and implementing them in relation to strong process delivery.
- Are motivated by being part of a team and love to learn and share your knowledge with others
- Are an experienced PowerPoint and excel user
- Are fluent in English, both in writing and verbally
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Have experience in driving projects/processes or being part of teams using agile methodology, e.g. SCRUM, SAFe, or Kanban
- Have one/several of the following: WholeBrain / HBDI Certification, Hogan certification, SAFe, SCRUM, Prince2/IPMA, or similar certification.
You will love working with us because of:
- Grow in your role
- Enjoy on-site meetups
- Participate in conferences in Poland and abroad
- Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
- Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn Competitive hourly rates/salary
- Enjoy MyBenefit Cafeteria system with a wide range of services
- Make the most of your work and life
- Sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
- Work in a human-oriented company
- Use high-level equipment
- Feel good at a green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
- Make an impact that lasts – create and implement technological solutions
- And improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
- Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Copyright KMD 2021 (C)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...