HR Operations Consultant
Human Resources and Corporate Functions
Job ID: R-729171
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who will be responsible for assisting in the development & enhancement of Global Time and Attendance risk & compliance profile and control framework, with additional focus on process improvement of existing global processes. Where required, the person will be required to support on any T&A related projects.
The GHR Time & Attendance function provides services to all employees of State Street globally. Services include consultancy, system implementations, process improvement, service transition, service delivery, risk management as well as project implementation & support where required.
- Support in delivery of optimalisation and simplification of tools, processes and controls for time and attendance processes
- Provide expertise in areas of time and attendance alternative solutions, where system is currently unavailable
- Provide Risk Management support and expertise to other team members who are involved in system implementations
- Provide T&A analytical project support where required for T&A and Business driven projects and requests – reporting, regulatory changes, etc.
- Notify Global Head of T&A of Risk & Compliance issues
- Engage with other key stakeholders & partners to contribute to the delivery of the Global T&A strategy
- Support the implementation of new time and attendance solution throughout all project phases, in various locations
- Provide administrative support on internal / external audit’s that impact T&A globally
- If required, own and implement T&A solutions in countries where no solutions currently exist
- University level education in Legal, Finance, HR or Business related field;
- Experience in HR Operations, preferably in functional/service support capacity;
- Experience with Workday Time and Attendance / Excel development / SharePoint preferred;
- Time & Attendance knowledge, including working time regulations;
- Knowledge & experience of Risk & Compliance in a GHR function would be advantageous;
- Fluent English;
- Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and solve problems;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – ability to keep meticulous records;
- Ability to partner with others, and lead the conversation where needed;
- Display a culture of ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role;
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms;
- Strong time management skills;
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...