As Head of Remote Framework R&D you will be leading the Remote Framework R&D team responsible for the development, software release and maintenance of the platform software to meet specified capability requirements. You will ensure that the agile development process is implemented effectively across the development organization and software releases are delivered as per agreed schedule adhering to the quality goals working very closely with deployment and solution architecture team.
- manage large Software development programs independently ensuring good quality and Delivery efficiency
- have end-to-end responsibility for program definition, execution and Management
- ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services
- creating and communicating vision of the platform
- release of software adhering to required quality and meeting customer needs
- release planning for short, medium and long term
- supporting the prioritization by the business for platform requirements
- manage headcount, skills and cost
- creation of program delivery capability, enabling of delivery teams.
- engage in customer dialogue to report on program status, seeking feedback on delivery quality and deliverables.
- drive automation, continuous improvements in program planning and execution
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- formal qualification in a recognized agile software development methodology
- experienced inspirational leader and line manager with proven experience of build high performance teams
- 15+ years of experience in Software Development domain.
- experienced in managing multiple projects in a software development and/or project management environment with a medium to large sized team
- strong industry knowledge including products and services as well as adjacent areas (eg. Telco IT, applications, big data analytics)
- deep experience and knowledge in applying process improvement methodologies in context of software development, integration and support
- excellent presentation, networking and communication skills, high energy and enthusiasm and persistence
- experience in people management and affinity for personal development and talent management
- experience in scoping and estimating project effort (number of resources and duration)
- experience in managing project budgets and project profitability
- excellent customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- strong experience in Escalation Management as well as strong risk management and stakeholder management skills
- Agile Learner & Team Player with high analytical skill and structured approach
What we offer
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 00-940, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj