Group Leader Software Development
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
As part of the leadership team, you are the link between team members and respective upper management. You set a positive example in the area of Software Development technologies by sharing information and insights, organizing responsibilities or setting challenging goals for your team. As a group leader you will be responsible to develop and provide the right talents in terms of skills and qualification needed to deliver the prioritized IT demand. You lead the team in the professional development process to scale expertise according technology shifts and emerging technologies. You drive the change to deliver expertise into projects, products and IT services globally.
- Proactively collaborates with all other Bosch units to understand their needs for experts.
- Manage and develop an external third-party vendor portfolio in an international environment
- Acts as a coach and understands the technical and non-technical topics of their employees.
- Manages and plans staffing levels; maintain high chargeability of the team members.
- Leads employees using performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Supports associates with their career development aspirations by a methodical process outlined by HR.
- Drives the competence matrix for the respective profession as key as element of the associate’s Professional Development Journey
- Develop a superior workforce by maintaining an overview on required skillsets in the market rising from emerging technologies.
- Work with human resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate and highly qualified number of employees.
- Sustain an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Education: Graduated in area of business/technical IT or provide a comparable education level or experience from previous job roles
- Personality: Excellent interpersonal competencies for relationship building, employee coaching and skill development, strong communication skills to share information and insights on impacts of technology shifts and emerging technologies
- Communication: Strong communication skills to share information and insights on impacts of technology shifts and emerging technologies as well as able to present in front of Executive Management
- Leadership: Strong leadership competencies and business insight to develop a highly skilled workforce. Ability to motivate and enable experts to add value to products, services and solutions by work successfully in virtual teams and drive continuous and lifelong learning
- Working Practice: Takes initiative to improve processes , drive department topics and build partnerships within the other business units as well as cross functionally
- Experience: Prior experience of having led a larger team of IT specialists (Developers, Architects, Tech leads etc.). Prior software development experience would be a huge plus. International experience would also be a plus
- Knowledge: intercultural skills to foster open and trustworthy international and innovative collaboration, strong collaboration skills to work with peers across multiple regions with a drive to harmonize technical topics/initiatives across the globe.
- Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken) necessary
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...