GR Technical Lead Development
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
The Global Real Estate Business Digital Organization will develop and implement GR’s IT and digitalization strategy as a business innovator. It drives the digital transformation by creating value along the entire lifecycle of real estate – towards cognitive buildings, digital twins and digital services. You support them by developing, implementing and providing a stable and available IT solution with its products, services, interfaces and IT infrastructure.
Build the future:
- As Technical Lead Developer of GR solution you are responsible for the whole technical development, coordination, implementation and operation of a worldwide GR solution (from plan, build, deploy, run till migrate and phase-out) e.g., CAFM / IWMS.
- Moreover, you document the specifications and support the creation of operational support manuals.
- Participate in tier 3 IT Solution support activities, including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches.
- You guide your technical team to develop and deliver the right technologies, building blocks and products & services for the IT solution.
- In the GR solution team, you work closely together with GR enterprise architect, solution manager, IT product/service owners and business team members.
- You consult solution manager and business team members to expand, enrich and optimize the IT solution.
Be part of a great team:
- You develop a scalable, future-proof IT solution
- You provide IT solution availability, stability and scalability
- You develop and implement new services with technical support and security concept, setup and maintenance of the infrastructure
- You are in close contact with product and service teams and coordinate upgrades
- You establish and maintain connections to other systems
- You consult regarding technical feasibility evaluation of solution backlog items
- Education: study degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: Professional experience with implementation and operation of IT solutions, products, services and interfaces. Capable of documenting. Experience in data integration with APIs (e.g., SAP and non-SAP) and technical know-how with a CAFM / IWMS Solution on the market.
- Expertise: Several years of professional experience in developing and delivering software products or software solutions to customers, IT service conception, development and implementation, operation of applications, interfaces and IT infrastructure.
- Personality: Intercultural communication skills, passion for diversity and heterogeneous teams. Entrepreneurial thinking and enthusiasm, solution-oriented working method and agile mindset. Willingness to travel and work internationally (<20% of working time).
- Languages: Fluent in English and German
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...