Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Governance & Oversight Specialist
Since 1947, Franklin Templeton has been dedicated to delivering exceptional asset management for our institutional, retail, and high-net-worth clients. By bringing together multiple, world-class investment teams in a single firm, we’re able to offer specialized expertise across a full range of asset classes, supported by the strength and resources of one of the world’s largest asset managers. This has helped us become a trusted partner to financial advisors and investors across the globe.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
FTIS is now looking for a Governance & Oversight Specialist to assist Senior Management to run a governance and oversight framework which includes reporting to the Boards of Directors, as well as delegation oversight. The Specialist will work closely with other resources in the Governance & Oversight team and our key stakeholders, including Legal, Compliance, Transfer Agency and Risk Management.
- Ensure the due diligence framework is robustly maintained and documented to guarantee all day-to-day operations of the Management Company, including risk management and compliance, as well as delegated functions, are subject to the appropriate level of ongoing oversight.
- Actively participate in creating, improving and maintaining oversight frameworks for distribution and investment management.
- Critically analyse and opine from a governance and oversight perspective on the regular reporting from the overseen functions.
- Continuously assess and improve, if necessary, all aspects of the oversight framework. Review and amend it to take account of new regulatory requirements. Develop practical scalable solutions to develop governance and oversight processes.
- Lead, coordinate and actively support work of various committees to meet the oversight obligations.
- Analyze results of oversight work and draft reports for the attention of the FTIS Senior Management and Fund Boards.
- Own and respond to requests for due diligence from external parties on FTIS. Work with lines of business to determine appropriate due diligence responses; manage and maintain database of responses and determine non-disclosure arrangements.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a candidate with around 5-8 years of experience, who has solid knowledge of governance processes. Suitable candidates may come from a risk management, compliance, private client or similar background and will need strong influencing and negotiation skills in order to obtain information and explanation through business partners and other stakeholders, as well as debate and challenge status quo, often with senior leaders within the organisation.
Education and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within the asset management/investment funds industry.
- A university degree in accounting or business, or equivalent qualification.
- A qualification funds/investment management industry (e.g. CFA, CIPM, FRM, and CAIA) would be seen as an advantage.
- English is the primary working language.
Desirable knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Sound understanding of investment funds, including financial instruments and local regulatory environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills – the person will be required to interact with senior level leaders within the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills – the ability to challenge and question in a constructive manner.
- Ability to interact in a multi-site and cross-functional environment and build collaborative, trust-based relationships.
- Ability to critically analyse problems, identify issues, seek/recommend/implement solutions and escalate where required.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and current feedback
- Possibility of being involved in social projects and local initiatives
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.