Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Governance and Oversight Consultant
The Luxembourg and Governance Oversight team is a part of Franklin Templeton International Services (FTIS). FTIS, the Luxembourg management company, performs an integral role in the European business strategy of Franklin Templeton.
FTIS has licenses to manage UCITS and alternative investment funds, representing over $100bn in assets under management. Additionally, with an investment management presence, it is responsible for managing the separate account and sub-advised business.
FTIS is now looking for a Consultant to join the Luxembourg and Governance Oversight team, to contribute to the development and implementation of a robust distribution oversight framework covering over 1000 distributors worldwide. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across Legal, Compliance, Product and Sales functions. The role gives a great exposure to wide range of business partners and leaders across the organisation, as well as providing an opportunity to support strategic projects.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day oversight to support the Conducting Officer for Marketing and Distribution oversight with his governance obligations.
- Enhancing the operation of and contributing to the evolution of the oversight framework to ensure adherence to CSSF and other equivalent regulations.
- Develop practical scalable solutions to strengthen governance and oversight processes.
- Critically analyse and opine from a governance and oversight perspective on the regular reporting the senior management (Conducting Officers) receive from the overseen functions.
- Lead, coordinate and/ or actively support work of relevant committees (e.g., Distribution Oversight Committee).
- Maintain RBAs (risk-based approach profiles) for distributors. Review internal and external delegates on a regular basis to ensure that the distributors are adhering to the contractual arrangements.
- Coordinate and execute initial, on-going, and thematic due diligence reviews for both internal and external distributors. Represent the Conducting Officer at oversight meetings with Sales and other internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to/ run ad-hoc projects and initiatives, collaborating and engaging with various internal functions across various regions.
- Prepare and deliver high quality reports for the attention of the FTIS Conducting Officers and the Boards. Coordinate with other functional groups to ensure consistency throughout the Board Pack.
- Oversee maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure all key documents are robust under scrutiny.
- Own and respond to selected requests for due diligence from external parties on FTIS. Work with lines of business to determine appropriate due diligence responses
We are looking for candidates who:
We are looking for a candidate with around 5-10 years of experience, who has solid knowledge of governance processes and experience with vendor/ delegation oversight. Suitable candidates may come from a risk management, compliance, private client or similar background.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the asset management/ investment funds industry, ideally with experience in vendor oversight.
- Demonstrable an understanding of and keen interest in investment funds with good grasp of the regulatory environment.
- Working toward professional qualification in the funds/ investment management industry would be seen as an advantage but is not necessary.
- English is the primary working language.
- Ability to engage at all levels, to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with them to navigate challenges and resolve issues.
- Help identify solutions to business problems. Articulate these solutions and to support the implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven individual contributor who is able to build successful relationships with external teams. Also, a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills – the ability to challenge and question in a constructive manner.
- Ability to critically analyse problems and escalate where required.
- Solid Experience with Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency in PowerBI would be desirable.
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.