Futurehome is an IoT company dedicated to creating simpler, safer, and smarter homes. Our mission is to improve how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living.
We are looking for a skilled Go Developer with a collaborative growth mindset.
As a Backend Developer with Go, you will be part of our backend team and be responsible for building services for our IoT infrastructure and building integrations with a growing number of partners and 3rd party ecosystems. You will be in charge of building a reliable, scalable system with high concurrency. You will be creating a system that connects thousands of homes and is used by millions of people.
This is a great job for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence. We work according to Agile methodologies, so you will be attending daily stand-ups and working in well-defined processes to ensure that the work is done on time and at the highest quality possible.
- Creating and maintaining server-side applications in GO (some scripting and development of hub services is also possible)
- Handling unit tests, integrations, services deployment, and reviewing PRs
- Code optimization and refactoring
- Minimum 2 years of active development experience in GO (or 1 year in GO and minimum 2 years of active development in any other major backend language)
- REST, microservices
- Very good written and spoken English
#Nice to have
- IoT or Security systems
- MQTT, GraphQL
#We work using
- SOLID, DRY, KISS princples, objective patterns and static code analysis to write clean and testable code
- OAuth2 to authenticate and both JSON REST and Protobuf gRPC to power our APIs
- Terraform to provision infrastructure in AWS, Travis and Docker to build and deploy containers and Lambdas
- PostrgeSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Timestream, Timescale, InfluxDB, Redis, S3 as our data backends
- Datadog and Cloudwatch for logging, tracing and monitoring
- JIRA, Notion, Lucidchart, Miro and Figma to organize work, document solutions and brainstorm ideas
- … and many more depending on the problem and task at hand
- Flexible working hours
- Technological freedom
- Remote work is possible
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects
- Learning and development budget
- Referral bonus program
As a team of geeks, we use our skills to make a smarter, safer, interconnected planet. We simplify making our homes smart by creating an IoT infrastructure that enables products to work seamlessly together and build services on top. With well-developed solutions working as a centralized system, we help our customers increase the comfort and security of their homes, save time and money as well as preserve the environment.
Send your application via email :
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Futurehome is a smart home and smart building company founded in Norway in 2013 and growing internationally. Our mission is to simplify how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living thanks to new...